So, after a bit of a hiatus, more due the fact that I felt that I didn't have much to write about than anything else, I have returned.
Not much as really gone on that I can talk about, honestly. Aby is now starting to practice the attempt of walking, since her balance seems to be improving everyday. She now can stand, unaided, for 10 seconds or longer- a huge accomplishment as she is, after all, simply a 7 month old. Whether she is ahead of herself or just skipping things, I don't know. All I know is that I'm going to enjoy the time that I have now to sit on my bum because, by the time she is 9 months old, she will be practicing walking or running. And I feel that I'm not losing weight, just have to wait until she is at that point and it should just melt off!
Been thinking more and more about when I have to go back to work- as much as I hate the thought, I know that it is inevitable. I cannot afford to be a stay at home mother like my mom was, no matter how we try to break it down and manipulate things. Charles' income alone will not allow that, so I must return in November to being a slave, haha! With that thought, though, comes the dilemma of daycare and what I am going to do about that.
I know that I can rely on my parents for daycare, as they love seeing their granddaughter and, for that, I am blessed and completely lucky. I am hoping that they can be the primary place where I send Aby when I need to send her out and my hope is that my shifts, which will change every week, will be opposite to my mother's. In that case, I know that someone will be home most of the time. Just need to think about if they can't and I have a few ideas. Just need to talk to the people, friends of ours, to see if they are willing.
So many thing occupy my mind anymore and I find I stress more now than I did before Aby was here. Just today, money was a massive strain on my poor little noggin and it still is, I have just managed to put it aside for the time being as there is nothing I can do about it. This Mom-thing can drive me crazy!
I know everything should work out, at least that is what I keep telling myself. My daughter is growing up well and I am doing the best that I can for her, as long as I do that, that is all I can ask for. She is my first concern and last concern before bed....she will never say that I don't worry about her well-being.
My Growing Girl
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I always love reading comments...please leave one if you can!