I am notorious for taking off more than I can chew, really, I am. Not only did I find myself in a long-term relationship for the first time, I decided to get married 7 months into the relationship and 9 months into it I found myself expecting my first child. Years before that was trying to go to school, do a co-op at a stable where I enjoyed working AND doing a part-time job at that. There are other examples that right now are eluding me but those are two. Some work out for me, while others don't.
My latest decision is to add 'planning my wedding for the summer of next year' into the chaotic mix that is now my life. So now I'm balancing being a Mom to Aby and all the financial strings that brings with it with trying to balance getting the important things for the wedding off the ground. I have contacted the hall for reception (just received my reply earlier this evening), looked into the venue for the wedding itself while attacking the task of trying to find a place that sells a dress that would fit my taste.
I'm suddenly realizing that maybe I should have pushed for 2011 instead of next summer. We are already on a tight budget making sure that Aby is covered and fed, throwing a wedding into this is possibly more tha I need to deal with. I don't know but I'm in it now, so guess I'm just going to have to plug away at it and hope that it pulls itself together by July 10th of next year....
My Growing Girl
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I always love reading comments...please leave one if you can!